Wednesday 7 February 2007

-[[ South Asia Earthquake ]]-

This film is called "South Asia Earthquake". It isn't an actual documentary but more of a charity film however, I liked the ideas it in which could be interpreted into my own documentary. The film is very personal using phrases such as "just like me and you" which brings the audience in to it and makes them feel affected too. I particularly liked this idea as my film is short and I need to bring the audience into it at an early stage just like this does. It is primarily made up of stills which produces a greater impact and makes the audience think. It also has a positive message at the end which is what I aim my documentary to have too. Also it tells a bit of Kashmiri lifestyle at the begin which I think is important for my documentary as many people aren't too sure of where Kashmir is actually located.

No comments: