Wednesday 7 February 2007

-[[ The Forgotten ]]-

"Why does the news interest fade so quickly on a disaster that took the life of more than 87000 people?ft. interviews with BBC, Al Jazeera journalist, Pakistani foreign spokes person, Imran Khan, Lord Ahmed"

I particularly liked this film as it's main question was something which interested me "why does the news interest fade so quickly on a disaster that took the life of more than 87,00 people?" it works to find answers for it and discusses it with many people who are meant to be helping the situation. It also like the other films discusses the problem of rain, snow and landsliding which I escaped too this year. Showing that news interest has still lessened despite all these issues which are still killing people. Again its a short film which fits in all the questions the director had to ask which can help me produce a short and concise film of my own.

No comments: